Wednesday, February 25, 2009

possible ideas


For this project, I was def. having a harder time on what to do. I was so caught up with the ideas of manipulation that I was loosing sight of what this project was really about. I def. want to continue with manipulating type however I have found a few images i found interesting and would like to incorporate it somehow. Unlike some of the other students in this class, I'm not really going off of an idea such as nature and man or children's minds, I more or less want to create an image/poster for my own enjoyment. 




1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your image and feel that there is quite a bit of potential with the idea of manipulating type. However, I think you can take this further, think of what you can see or what emotional response you can evoke with the manipulating of text. You've got these beautiful flowing lines and forms, what imagery would add another layer to that, maybe undermine it in some way.

    ReplyDelete